Day 3 of 21 Challenge went well....we went to church (always love the message!) and then went right to kick boxing.  Almost didn't go, but Amy texted me saying she was thinking about it so I forced myself to get my rear in gear and go too.  I'm glad I did, as usual ... but why is it always so hard to motivate myself to do it in the first place.  You would think I would be used to it by now.  I crossed off a lot of things on my 'to do' list today including researching camera lenses (bid one on ebay - fingers crossed) ... the one I want is a fortunee new!   Because of Day Light Savings time I felt like I was ahead of the game all day - we were completely done with our normal Sunday get-ready-for the week to do's by 7pm!  So we all went down stairs and watched the Discovery Channel's Great Migrations - fascinating!  Overall, a great Sunday!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs