Day Two of Twenty One Day Challenge --- pretty productive day today.  Started the day off right with a spin class and I finally got my HR monitor to work so that was an added bonus.  I've been without that for months and it was so nice to finally see how many calories I was actually burning.  Definitely motivated me more.   We also finally took Rosie to a Golden Retriever meet-up ... that was fun meeting other Golden Lovers.  Rosie seems so big to us, but compared to the other Goldens there she was a midget!  Now Dan and I are slowly getting all our finances in order - entering everything into our Financial Planning system --- that is a big pain in the ARSE, but it will be worth it ... help us see where our money is going and manage it better. 


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs