I Remember....

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I can't believe it's been 6 years since 9/11. I tivo'd Opera today and she had a special featuring the children of 9/11. So sad, but also heartwarming knowing these children, the lost one's legacies, live on. They are children with huge hearts and a sense of community and pride; I have a feeling these children will do great things for our country some day.

Dan and I watched the History channel during dinner featuring a documentary called, "The Day the Towers Came Down". Olivia asked so many questions about what she was seeing on the tv and we were torn as to whether we should allow her to watch it. We decided to let her see and explain the images as best we could...to be honest, but not to frighten her. At one point she was explaining what she would do if she ever saw a terrorist....safe to say that I think we'd be safe with little Olivia on guard, LOL. She may be small, but she's a tough cookie!

I'll close with thoughts and prayers going to our men and women serving in Iraq.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs