Preparing for vacation....

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Look, it's not like we are going to be slumming in the bowels of Mexico City drinking water from a hose on the street or trekking barefoot in the Mayan Jungle.....we are going to a first class resort where celebrities have been known to visit! So tell me why do we have to be tortured with Tetanus shots and pay over the top prices for Typhoid vaccinations (because insurance won't pay for it unless it's for business....and as much as I wanted to I just couldn't' lie when I was talking to our health insurance agent!) I swear we better not get one little sniffle, sneeze, cough, fever or the case of the runs or I swear I'm suing somebody!! Geez....

Anyway, I am looking forward to our vacation, but I must have lost my mind when I was planning September. We have a lot of fun things planned, but just getting ready for everything has me in a bit of a panic. We go camping next weekend, return for one day and then off to Mexico, then upon returning for one day, I board a plan again for New York. Plus Dan is gone all next week for business in New York...which leave me to pretty much get ready for everything (which on second thought, that's not new, LOL). Although, this coming Sunday....I'm going to do everything but pack the darn car....so I'm not feeling so stressed! That is if I can manage to lift my arm by then due to that darn Tetanus shot I got on Wednesday!

You ever hear of needing a vacation from your vacation? Well, I think I'll need it....LOL!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs