Little People, Small World

Monday, June 18, 2007

Okay, so why am I so addicted to this show, http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/lpbw/about.html, ? I should be in bed, but no I have to watch this show. I don't watch many reality shows...but this one fascinates me. Also, the other one that hooks me in for some reason is, Miami Ink http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/miami-ink/slideshow/miami_ink_gallery_index.html. I love to hear all the stories behind people's tattoos. Okay, it's out for all to know, my secret voyeurism vices are little people and tattoos....I'm such an odd ball!

3 comments :

Jennifer said...

Ms T,
My assistant LOVES the little people show. I keep forgetting to Tivo it! Now I must!
J.

Jennifer said...

Oh...and now you must get a tattoo. Maybe when we go to NYC? ;)

KellyA said...

Trace Ann...you are too funny! I saw that show while I was recovering from my c-section. It was totally depressing and uplifiting at the same time. I'm addicted to TLC as well...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs