Beauty and The Beast

Monday, June 18, 2007

I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog: Olivia's 4th birthday, NYC trip, Father's Day, etc... I guess I'll start with Olivia's first Broadway show, Beauty and The Beast. Dan and I were in NYC the weekend of June 9th and on Saturday we went to see the show. Olivia was absolutely mesmerized the whole night. It was an 8pm show, so I wasn't sure how she would do...but the stars aligned that she actually took a nap before the show, so she was bright eyed and bushy tail come show time. She didn't move a muscle the entire show, she was that enthralled. She wasn't even scared of the Beast, who looked pretty menacing. It was cute because she started singing along during the show when they did "Be Our Guest' scene. The show followed the story line and it was very well done. During intermission, she entertained our fellow seat mates with a little dance in the aisle, singing "Tale as Ole as Time, Beauty and the Beast..". After the show, Dan and I walked down Times Square, back to our hotel. All in all, it was a night to remember!





No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs