Heart Kisses

Friday, June 15, 2007

My friend Jen posted a conversation she had with her daughter while driving to school. I often forget to post similar conversations, but I'm glad for the reminder because this is what Olivia and I spoke about this morning on our drive to Creme.

Mommy: [blowing a kiss to Olivia in the backseat] - "Olivia did you catch my kiss I threw to you?"

Olivia: "Yes, mommy".

Mommy: "I didn't see you catch it with your hands" [a little 'thing' we do].

Olivia: "My heart caught it instead"

Ahhh, how freaking cute is that? So now we have a new thing called "heart kisses".

Well, as you can guess, I'm Home, I'm Home...I'm really really HOME! Yippie. Arrived last night with no delays, yes shock of the world I tell you! The taxi dropped me off right as Dan and Olivia were pulling in the driveway. I could hear Olivia screaming, "Mommy, Mommy" from inside the car! So glad to be home.

As a side note, tried reeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hard not to complain about the house being a disaster zone, but I let a few comments slip to Dan. At least the cleaners came today!

Off to 'happy hour' at Amy's house with all the kidos'....I know we'll have a blast!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs