Escape from New York

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Remember that movie? Well that's how I feel about New York...that is when I'm there for work. I'm back in the Big Apple tomorrow night until Friday. At least this is the last planned and known business travel for work. Of course, I'm sure something else will come along, but at least business travel will be over for a few weeks come Friday. At least I'm staying in a different hotel than normal. It's called The London and I've heard good things about it.

My sister moved into her house today, officially with the moving trucks unloading all day. I went over there for a few hours after work to help unload the kitchen. We all decided to put a ban on her dish purchases...she is no longer allowed to bring on more dish into that house...goodness, that woman has enough china to feed an army!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs