January 2018 Favorites

Monday, January 29, 2018


I'm BACK ..... and here are a few of my January favorites!

1. Mint Tea -  I've been trying to establish a more defined evening routine and one cornerstone habit  brewing myself a cup of mint tea as a sign that the evening is winding down.  I  love how refreshing it is and it helps with digestion - a perfect after dinner tea.




2. Breville Tea Maker -  I actually bought this last year and I have never loved a kitchen gadget more!  It's perfect for brewing both loose tea and if you have tea bags you can just boil water.  So convents - and look it's on sale at Amazon!



3. S'well Bottle - one of my New Year's Resolutions is to drink more water.  Well, if I'm going to force myself to drink water throughout the day it better be convenient and something I want to grab ... this S'well bottle I got as a Christmas gift fits the bill!  I love it and it definitely has caused me to reach for my H20 throughout the day. I actually got this exact marble one - love it!




4.  Barefoot Dreams Cardigan - I got this at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last year and this winter I basically live in it.  It's the most comfortable cardigan ever and feels like a cozy blanket, but stylish enough to wear at.  It's a staple in my wardrobe!




5.  UGG Slippers - A Christmas present I bought myself and have worn every single day!  I bought mine at Nordstrom, but couldn't find them anymore.  I found them on Amazon and they are actually on sale!  I kind of feel like buying a back-up-pair they are that awesome!




6.  Christopher Allen YouTuber - I binged watched him over the holiday break.  I love his home decorating style ... I've started visiting more Thrift Shops for unique homeware finds  because of him - just watch you'll understand!  He's just so genuine and so inspirational.


7.  A Thousand Splendid Suns - my book club pick for this month .... an oldie, but goodie.  I never read this when it was all the craze a few years ago.  I'm so glad I got a chance to finally pick it up - so good!  I finished it in under 48 hours!




8.  Favorite saying, "The quality of your thoughts, determines the quality of your life."  SO TRUE!


9.  Bullet Journaling - I've fallen for this planner obsession big time.  I love the freedom and artistic expression it allows.  If you want to find out more about a bullet journal system, check out this YouTuber - Bo Ho Berry




10.  The Simple Sophisticate - podcast.  I've stumbled upon this podcast last year and I've been loving it ever since.  Every Monday, she uploads a quick topic on everything from self-help, French-chic, or lifestyle recommendations.  She has an awesome blog as well and posts daily.

That's it folks - thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs