February Favorite Things

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Accessories

I resisted buying Ugg boots for a long time. I never understood the craze, until now. There is nothing like toasty warm and comfy boots on a cold winter day. Besides if my daughter has a pair I get some too!  



Jewelry 

My mom and dad's wedding band is by far my favorite. I have worn it every single day since Bill gave it to me. So thankful I have it and it is a visuall reminder of the love they shared and still share in heaven together. 

Technology

Instagram recently allowed you to have several accounts without having to log in and out of each one. It's the best update to an app ever!




Beauty

I loved the Luna Oil so much I had to get the Good Genes. It's as good as everyone says it is. 



Proud Parent Moment

Without going into too many details, I was very proud of Olivia for standing up for another girl who was being bullied. And the kicker is the other girl didn't even know. Olivia stopped the mean talk behind the girls back by showing the girls in a nice way that what they were discussing was not very nice and than turning the conversation around to a positive and productive end. She was a real leader in the moment as I witnessed it first hand and observed it as it was happening.  That's my girl - so proud of her for doing what is right. 

Quote

Either you're going to do it or you're not!  



Book

I don't have a favorite book this month, but I do have a favorite place to find books. The library and specifically the digital loan library. Love how easy it is - download right to my Kindle app. 



Music

This song, Stressed Out, is always playing when I'm in the car. I like it only because Olivia commented on one of the lyrics saying Mom I AM in my good old days right now.  Lol - yes girl you are so enjoy!



TV Show 

Tammy told me about this show and I'm loving it so far.  Love both the actors - from Lost and Walking Dead. 



Paper Goodies

Love Flow magazine. It's an international magazine so not readily available in the US and takes forever to get to me every month - but I savor each page when it arrives. 





No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs