20 Facts About Me

Thursday, October 2, 2014

31-day blog challenge day 2 ... 20 facts about me ... Here we go ...

1.  I'm over 40, actually 4 years over 40. However I feel like I'm in my early 30's. 
2.  I have a beautiful 11-year old daughter who is just the light of my life. 

3.  I've been married for 20 years to a good man.  

4. I love quotes. Always have and always will. My favorite one is "if it is to be it's up to me"

5. I like change ... Well change that I initiate and want lol. 
6.  I'm a big picture kind of gal ... details bore me. 
7.  I knew early on what I wanted to do and am doing it today - organizational development.
8. I love to travel 
9. I have zero patience  
10.  I have a slight obsessive personality when it has to do with hobbies. I go ALL in quickly  Currently I've ventured into the world of filofax and planners. Who knew the world out there obsessed with planning and to do lists!

11. I get bored easily hence the need for change and novelty
12.  I love to document .... with pictures, lists, journals, Facebook, Instagram, blogging. 
13.  I love photography
14.  I never remember words to songs. I just don't pay close attention for some reason
15.  Some people think I'm aloof, but really I'm just shy
16.  I love my golden retriever. I love goldens period!

17. I'm a self-help junkie

18.  I don't like to vacation anywhere more than once. 
19.  I can be very stubborn
20.  I love libraries and book stores. 

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs