Spring Break Day Four - ATV and Bryce Canyon

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today we woke up early to 32 degrees to go ATVing in the Grand Staircase. We all had a blast and thankfully it started to warm up a bit during the ride. Olivia rode with Dan and she was a little speed demon trying to pass me on my ATV. I think I want to buy one now they were so fun.

Afterwards we drove into Bryce Canyon and hiked down sunset point across Navaho to Queens Garden then back up the canyon via sunrise trail. Absolutely breathtaking views! These trails are listed as one of the top ten most beautiful hikes in the US. We were able to watch the sunset over Bryce Canyon ... So beautiful cant even describe it. All these pics are just from my iPhone since I, writing these posts from the road. Can't wait to get home and download my pictures and play with my photos in Photoshop!







































No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs