Spring Break Day Eight - Scottsdale and family

Saturday, March 30, 2013

We spent the night at Teresa and Andy's place. They have a lovely home. In the morning we woke up to go to my Aunt Darlene and Uncle Dennis' church to see my cousins and their kids and for an Easter Egg hunt.

Afterwards we went back to their house for a visit. Afterwards we drove back to Teresa's house for lunch and a swim in their pool. Around 3pm Adam and Jenny and Eden came over for a visit. We drove to Scottsdale for a fun stage coach ride through the desert.

Then topped off the evening at a Mexican restaurant, and my nephew Paul joined us as well. It was such a great day seeing my family and familiar places since I was born there. That was our last day of an awesome Spring Break adventure!!


























No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs