Favorite Finds

Monday, August 13, 2012


I thought I would share a few of my recent favorite finds ....

I recently had a facial done and the technician recommended this toner spray for my dry skin.  You can spray it right over make up.  It doesn't feel wet or sticky it actually feels refreshing.  I noticed my skin is much less dry as well - so I guess it does what it says.

_MG_9355 copy


My dermatologist recommends these glycolix pads and I love them.  I think they 'wipe' away the wrinkles (or at least I like to pretend they do!)

_MG_9356 copy

This is a "Must Have" for hair!   No matter what your hair type is, this oil does not make your hair feel greasy or slick ... it's good for your hair!

_MG_9351 copy

Another "Must Have" is dry shampoo. Since I don't wash my hair everyday (hey - you're not supposed to!), but I work out almost everyday .. this is essential!

 _MG_9349 copy

I recently found this at Ulta. I hesitated buying it since I have so many hair products and I never find one that works well with my thick hair. Well, the name certainly does it justice because now my hair is addicted to this stuff ... love it!

 _MG_9347 copy

I normally don't buy 'professional' type make-up; I'm more of a cheap drug store type ... but I splurged on Two Faced make-up pallets and they are WORTH every penny. Love them and the colors stay on forever!

_MG_9345 copy

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs