Sweet Friends

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Olivia has a sweet dear little friend whom she adores.  They get along so well, they are very much alike.  I learned recently that their family is moving back to Canada, probably this summer.  I don't have the heart to tell Olivia quite yet ... she will be heartbroken!  It's probably a right of passage at one time in your life, your best friend is going to move away.  I know it happened to me (although I was the one who moved away) when I was around Olivia's age.  It's something you always remember and probably your first experience of true heartache (until boys are involved!).  Well in the meantime, we'll enjoy the time we have left and I'll start thinking about how to break the news to Olivia soon.  

_MG_5365 copy 2

_MG_5370 copy

_MG_5371 copy

_MG_5358 copy





No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs