Some days....

Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's not often that I'm able to pick up Olivia at the school bus, but this day I was able to.  It was a day that reminded me that some times, Olivia just needs a little down time.  She doesn't always need to have band playing or some activity to fill her every moment.  We took our time walking home from the school bus stop ... stopping to pick up leaves, sticks, flowers....anything that caught her eye.  As soon as we got home she proceeded to design and build a fairy house ... complete with a little fairy made out of popsicle sticks.  I sat in the rocking chair on the front porch and listened to her sing to herself...completely content and in her own little world.  I love moments like this ..... the simple things ... oh so true!

2010 09 17


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs