Growing Spurt?

Thursday, November 6, 2008

This last week, Olivia has been soooo tired and eating us out of house and home! She falls asleep on our way home from school, crashes in restaurants at only 6:30pm, and has went to bed before her bedtime at 8:30pm almost every night. She also is eating two breakfasts - one at home and one at school. It must be a growth spurt, which is fine because she such a little squirt!

Also, her tooth is soooo ready to fall out. Today when I picked her up from school it looked like one little push and it would have popped out. The whole teeth pulling ideas makes me so squeamish. I was practically traumatized when my baby teeth fell out, in fact, come to think of it, I often have dreams about my teeth falling out. Hmmm, I wonder what that means? Anyway, if Oilvia's tooth needs a pulling...it will be her Daddy who does it. I'll just be in charge of tooth fairy duty!

1 comment :

Jennifer said...

Lex has been the same way! last night she ate TWO bowls of mac and cheese at Red Robin and then fell asleep in the booth!

Are they starving them to death at Creme?
By the way, AWESOME shot of Olivia! Love the leaves!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs