Candy Induced Frenzy....

Monday, January 21, 2008

This picture is a little scary! Olivia is officially on a restricted candy diet. This child eats a piece of candy every day and it has to stop! I'm sure it doesn't help that we have a little candy jar in the pantry that is very visible and accessible to her. I'm hoping to change that so it will be out of sight; out of mind!


On a separate note; Dan and I saw the move I Am Legend with Will Smith. If Dan would have told me it was kind-of-like a Zombie move prior to seeing it I would never have wasted my time, but I went in with no clue what the movie was about. I thought it was great and was sad when it ended; I wanted more. It was really scary too....a yelped, to my embarrassment, quite a few times during the movie.


Nothing much exciting this weekend; other than I finally got myself organized enough to try my hand at eBay. I already sold my first item; now I just have to figure out the best shipping rates to list to be sure I'm actually making money on this venture!!

I also had an awful cold this weekend; but I have to give a shout out to Zicam nose swabs. My stuffy nose and chills were gone by day 2; completely amazing since it usually takes me a good solid week to find relief from a head cold. Also I'm sure the vitamin C I took as well helped!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs