Let's Celebrate....

Friday, November 9, 2007


My 100th post on this blog! I love this little blog. It's been so fun to capture day-to-day life, the little and big things...all the 'stuff' that life is made of and if you don't write it down or capture it in some way, you'll forget all about it. I am so thankful to be able to read back through my posts and know for sure that...
"Life isn't a destination, it's a journey. We all come upon unexpected curves and turning points, mountaintops and valleys. Everything that happens to us shapes who we are becoming and in the adventure of each day we discover the best in ourselves and others." {author unknown}


So cheers to this 100th post...any hope for many more to come!

1 comment :

Stephanie said...

I love this picture! How fun :) I love blogging-- it is such a great way to keep up with our busy friends. That way when we do get to hang out in person-- we can get right down to business!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs