More Fall Fun...

Monday, October 22, 2007

On Sunday, we went to Great Country Farms with some friends for more Fall Festival Fun. Tis' the season for pumpkins, hayrides, moon bounces, candy corn, and great weather! Afterwards, we headed over to the local Firehouse for their open house and Olivia rode on top of a firetruck. We all had a great time.



When Olivia and I returned from our day of fun, I was surprised by the biggest miracle! For over two years, I have been waiting for Dan to put in the corner cupboard in our kitchen. The best part about it...is that I didn't even have to ask him. I pretty much had given up on that last piece of cabinetry....so happy it's finally found it's home! Thanks Dan!






1 comment :

Amy W said...

Wow, You go Dan!

Had so much fun yesterday - Andrew is tucked into bed sleeping away already! He's STILL exhausted from yesterday's activites.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs