A Life Lesson...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Today's Oprah show, featured individuals who are dying....or perhaps I should rephrase that and say "who are really living." Very inspirational messages for all of us. I highly encourage everyone who reads this blog to watch Professor Pausch last lecture he gave at Carnegie Mellon University. So many important messages to take to heart. Don't just watch it and move on...take the messages to heart and live them! I particularly like his points on "Work well and play with others." Many messages to live by in that point.

Watch it daily, let it sink in, and if any particular point rings true for you....take action and don't delay.

http://www2.oprah.com/health/oz/oz_20071022_350_106.jhtml?promocode=HP13

3 comments :

Happy Sophie said...

Yes, Trace, read it too. Many beautiful messages to live our lives by for certain. :)

Happy Sophie said...

oops, I watched the show not read it. Inspirational!

Everly said...

A couple of years ago I completely turned around the way I live. I am a huge sucker for anything that says 'live laugh love' because that's how I try to live my life. some people think it's morbid, but I live every day like i may not make it to tomorrow. No regrets, nothing left unsaid. And it's why I did get the sunroof on my car, it seems like such a small thing, but it's actually huge for me. I'm also waaaaaay more relaxed now than ever.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs