The Coveted Store...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007


As Jen and Amy will attest to, we sooooo wanted to visit this store during our trip to NYC a few months ago...only to our demise when we finally found our way to the store it was CLOSED!!! Oh the tragedy! Although we did spend a few minutes with our faces/noses pressed up against the store window longing for all the yummy goodies inside.

This store is supposedly the scrapbooker/papercrafter/embellisher's dream. It has been featured on Martha Stewart and all it's glory has ben collaborated about on various scrapping message boards throughout.

http://www.tinseltrading.com/

So I finally have a chance to plan a quick visit to this store (during open hours, since they close at 5pm everyday....what kind of store does that???) during my trip to NYC tomorrow. I even called the store to be sure they would be open when I arrive.

My taxi driver better know how to find this place, I have the address in hand, hear I come....right off the plane and straight into Tinsel Heaven! I'll post all about it!

Cheerio!

1 comment :

Jenny said...

Hello Trace-Ann, this is Jenny Nakata. Teresa forwarded me your site & its so much fun! I look forward to reading the latest & seeing your pics :)

-Jenny

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs