Uncle Billy

Monday, August 6, 2007

This is Olivia and Uncle Billy during our recent visit to Philadelphia this weekend. This is Tammy's and Billy's pool at their home. Olivia is enamored with her Uncle Billy! The whole weekend was all about her Uncle Billy. Only Uncle Billy could kiss her boo boo. She would only sit near Uncle Billy. She constantly asked where her Uncle Billy was. She wanted to see her Uncle Billy first thing in the morning when she woke up. It was so cute. Her Uncle Billy took her to Build a Bear where she got a cute little pink teddy bar complete with pink leggings, shorts and a princess shirt...I think that sealed the deal on how she feels about her Uncle Billy!!
While Uncle Billy and Carolyn kept Olivia occupied, Andy, Teresa, Tammy and I went shopping! We went to a fabric outlet called JoMar and I scored fabric for curtains for my dining room, guest room and scrapbooking room for under $50.00. Can't beat that. Now in exchange for scraping an album for Teresa, she's going to help me sew curtains! Yea. Thanks Tammy, Billy and Carolyn for a great weekend!

When I got home, Dan had painted the dining room and the guest room. Totally love the guest room. The chair was the best find, thank you Teresa, from Home Goods - totally fits the decor, don't you think?




























The dining room is a different story. Dan hates the color, me I'm not totally loving it but could make it work. We were trying to go for gold tones...but it kind of turned out yellow and as Dan refers to it, puke green!




4 comments :

Teacuppy said...

LOL, I just showed "Uncle Billy" this post! he is smittin with Olivia. All he ever wanted was a little girl now his almost 16 year old has broken his heart! what a blessin to hav Olivia to mend the tears until his little girl finds him again. We hope that is how it will work. I love the room it looks great!!

Havalynn said...

TAG- Your guest bedroom looks great! Is that the color we saw Friday night? If so, we were totally wrong--it looks awesome!!!

Happy Sophie said...

It looks amazing TAG. I see you bought the comforter too. I saw the black pillow shown in the mag photo yesterday at Target..did you ever make it to World Market for the small star pillow? Let me know when you are ready for me to start sewing! Andy's out of town for the rest of the week...get the sewing machine ready!

Stephanie said...

Wow-- you guys were busy! It looks great!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs