March Minute Challenge - Whites/Grays/Browns

Monday, March 5, 2018

Back again for the third day of March 10 Minute Organize Challenge.  Continuing in my closet - I finished decluttering my whites, grays and tan shirts.  Doing pretty good - this time about 10 shirts out!  I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to be a 30-35 pieces of clothes in my closet - but each time I clean out my closet I get rid of more and more stuff.  I haven't bought anything new in a long time ... so perhaps some day I'll get there.


The Before ....



The After - I know doesn't look like a big change, but in person it does feel like I have more room....


And here is the pile of donations!  It's hard to part with clothes that I still like, but haven't worn in forever and know I probably won't - so out they must go!



No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs