March Minute Challenge - Closet Shelves

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

And we continue ... actually pretty impressed that I've been doing this every day so far this week. Usually I give up after two-three days, so pretty impressed.  I think it's because it's a little each day so not to feel overwhelmed.

Continuing on my closet ... today's 10 minute challenge are the shelves in my closet.  Let's just put it out there that I do not like my closet!  I dream of having one of those walk in closets where you could spend a whole week in and never leave ... complete with a mini fridge, chaise lounge and a chandelier ... unfortunately, that's not in the cards at the moment and I'm a firm believer of working with what you have and loving it.   So I make the best of my little closet.  I do want to get new built in shelves, new lighting and paint some day ... but for now, I'll make do.

The Before ...

The After ...


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs