Mother's Day

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  Dan and Olivia always make it so special for me.  I woke up to breakfast in bed, balloons and flowers waiting for me downstairs.  I even was blessed by my friend, Amy, who sent me flowers too.   We had a picnic at our favorite winery, Stone Tower.  Olivia gave me the sweetest hand made gifts.  The first was a jar full of slips of paper each with a reason why she loves me.  I'm supposed to open one each day.  Also, she made me three different lip balms.  She loves those DIYs on YouTube and is always coming up hand made item - she is very creative. I seriously could not be more blessed with such a loving and caring daughter.  I can't believe she's almost 13 - I'm actually looking forward to her teen years.  I am so excited to see her grow into a lovely, strong, smart young lady .... I love being her Mom!! 



 









No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs