Monday Musings - My Monday Reboot Walk

Monday, May 23, 2016

On most Monday mornings, before work, I take Rosie for a walk.  I'm fortunate that a lovely path through the woods is right behind my house and within 30 minutes I can be at a Starbucks.  The best part of my walk is catching up on Podcasts - view my favorite podcasts here.  The best part of my walk is the fact that every Monday, a new episode of the Rob Bell podcast is uploaded.  This is why I call this walk my Monday Reboot.  His podcasts are so inspirational and sets my mind on the right track for the week.  My husband and I saw him talk live last year at his Everything is Spiritual Tour.  You can watch the full episode on YouTube now and I highly recommend it.   

My Monday Reboot walks puts me in a place of being grateful for my life and makes me stop to literally 'smell the roses'. Even though I have walked this path a hundred times before, there is always something that catches my eye that inspires me to think differently or something beautiful that I have to stop to take a picture.  It's a time to reboot and recharge before the urgencies of a typical Monday take hold. 






No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs