Utah Ski Trip

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Dan and I just returned from a Utah ski trip. We were invited by Dan's former boss to stay at her house in Park City Utah. We went with two other colleagues of Dan's and had a really good time!  We skied for two days at Park City and Deer Valley.  The slopes and views were amazing. The house was amazing as well. Here are some highlights.



The weekend we were there was also The Sundance Film Festival. We didn't end up seeing any films but walking around the town of Park City was really fun!







That evening we ate at Fireside in Deer Valley. It was amazing. It was a buffet but with gourmet food all laid out in stations by great big fireplaces in front of roaring fires. It was incredible. 





Saturday morning we all skied Park City.








On Sunday we skied Deer Valley. This is an exclusive ski resort and I loved it!!  I skied my first black diamond in a decade. I didn't fall once - very proud of myself. 






Then we went home to watch the Super Bowl. All in all we had a fabulous trip and I will definitely be back to ski out West again!!




No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs