Valentines Day

Friday, March 1, 2013

I am one lucky girl! Dan surprised me with the most romantic and thoughtful evening. He arranged for Olivia to spend the evening with some friends. When I got home from work I went upstairs to our guest room filled with a million candles, flowers, music and a little table set up for dinner. There was a cheese plate and wine waiting for me as he prepared a lovely home cooked dinner of tilapia and snow peas. For desert we had a little chocolate cake. It was all so sweet and so wonderful to see the effort he put into making the evening special. Such a sweet man ... I sometimes forget that. It's nice to be reminded of why I chose to spend my life with him. We certainly aren't perfect and we have had our major ups and downs, but at the end of the day we do what it takes to make it work and that is what counts !!







No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs