Dancers Among Us

Monday, March 11, 2013

Olivia and I recently browsed a photography book from the library called, Dancer's Among Us. It was an amazing book and so inspiring if you love photography. I immediately bought it from Amazon and Olivia raced upstairs to put on her ballerina inspired dress and asked me to take pictures of her that were similar to the ones we saw in the book. Well I'm certainly not going to pass up on that opportunity. I have been wanting to have a little photo session for awhile but indoor photography with a house that doesn't have a good source of natural light forces me into a photographer's hibernation of sorts. So I had some rushing up to do as I got reacquainted with my camera. I gave Olivia full creative director reign so all I did was snapped the pics.

















No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs