2011 Books I Read

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I thought I would list all the books I read in 2011.  Since getting a Kindle a couple of years ago, I have been reading more and more.  It's been so nice to be able to read anywhere since my Kindle fits nicely in my purse.  Also, I love getting sample books first ... I must have a million samples in my Kindle right now - just waiting for a 'test drive' before I buy.  That's probably the best feature of all!

I didn't think I read so many books this year, but listing them all here - wow I think I might be a bit of a book worm!

Divergent, and Pillars of the Earth and Hunger Games were a trilogy - and I read all three series.  Highly recommended!  Outlander and Matched are both trilogies as well, but so far I have only read the first book.  I'm half-way through the second book of Outlander, called Dragon fly in Amber, so far it's pretty good.





































































































































































































Looking forward to some new books in 2012!  Any recommendations?





No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs