Annual Peppe Green Family Camping Trip

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

_MG_1203 copy 2

For the second year in a row, we went back packing with the Peppe's.  This year, we hiked about 1.5 miles and camped next to a stream.  Actually not to far from where we camped last year, but I think a much better spot.  Our packs were HEAVY .... even Olivia carried her share (well not really, but she did carry her clothes and a few of her tihngs).  I loaded Rosie up for sure - dang sure not going to give the dog a 'free ride'.  I carried most of the food so I was happy that my pack was much lighter (although still heavy) on the way out!

We had a great time. 

_MG_1169 copy 2



_MG_1062 copy


_MG_0989 copy

_MG_0946 copy

_MG_1196 copy

_MG_1110 copy 2


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs