Cherry Blossom Race - 10 mile

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

 ;IMG_4882


IMG_4884


Made it through the Cherry Blossom 10 miler this year. So many people - you have to 'win' the lottery to get in. Last time I was able to get in I couldn't run it because I had sprained my ankle the weekend before ... so I was glad I was actually able to finally run this thing. It was a beautiful trail as you can imagine, I snapped that last picture mid-run around mile 8. I was a little embarrassed though because I must have messed up my registration and put in an ultra-ridicules estimated time to finish the event, because I was given an 'elite-runner' bid. I was supposed to start in the first wave - LOL ... I don't think so!!! My time was 1:44:41 with an average pace of 10:29. Not too bad, but certainly not elite status as my bib number would presume!


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs