RENEW - 2011 Word

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Every year, I pick a word to live by...a word to remind me of my goals and resolutions for the year.  I like the 'word' concept since I usually have so many random goals that narrowing it down to just one word that will encompass all that I want to focus on in the year is helpful. 

This year, my word is RENEW.   I had trouble finding a word that defined what I wanted to focus on in the new year and then today, New Year's Day, it finally came to me.  This word was also reinforced when I opened up my "Daily Word" book and the first day talked about renewing your spirit, etc... Perfect and meant to be!

Webster defines, renew as:  regenerate: reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new; "We renewed our friendship after a hiatus of twenty years"; "They renewed their membership"


I like that - it fits.  I made this wordle so I could visualize my word ... my commitments in 2011.



No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs