Be Thankful

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The first week of the year and back to my reality hit me hard.  After being off for a delicious 2 weeks ... it was very hard to get back into my normal groove with work, school, gym-time, and all the little and big things that go into day-to-day life.  I feel as though I was grumpy and depressed the whole week and not as motivated as I would have liked to kick the new off as. 

So my girlfriend and I were complaining about life in general until we decided to STOP and commit that when we start feeling cranky and pissy that we should repeat these two letters ...

bt bt bt bt bt bt bt ....

BE THANKFUL!  Seriously, who am I to complain and frankly how dare I complain!  My life is FULL of blessings ... little and big ones.  I'm ashamed that I don't appreciate them all.  God has blessed my life beyond measure and I do little to acknowledge this on a daily basis and I have to stop! 

So with that - I cam across this U 2 R Blessed and bought these two items to remind me how grateful I am ...






No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs