Profile Perfect ....

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thankfully Olivia received the perfect 'ski slope perky nose' from her Dad ... mine is little less desirable in the profile department - but it's a Hamlin nose and I'm proud of it for sure :-)!  I remember when we had our first ultrasound of Olivia ... her nose was all smashed up against something and the ultrasound revealed what looked like a pig snout.  I remember being secretly worried about that - thinking OMG my child's nose is going to be really jacked .... but I worried for nothing, look how perfect it is (okay I may be a little biased, but I'm the Mommy and it's allowed!)




1 comment :

momoftwinz said...

Your pictures are looking great! I often check back to your blog to see your images! Beautiful work!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs