Christmas Eve

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I bought this Christmas dress for Olivia 2 or 3 years ago, waiting and waiting until she could finally fit into it because it is by far the prettiest dress I have ever seen. Well, this year was it. It was so lovely it deserved a picture all of its own.
Dan's parents are in town visiting. We went to church this evening for a candle light service. The little girl from "America's Got Talent", Katlyn Myer sang for us...so sweet.

I love this picture of Olivia, so dreamy...with the train whizzing by. The train is an antique and belonged to Dan's father...we try to set it up every year. The thing barely runs, but with a little help it gets around the track once or twice before stalling.


Well, this little girl is all snug in bed...I'm sure dreaming of sugar plums dancing in her head.

1 comment :

Jennifer said...

merry christmas!
love you all!
xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
me

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs