Round and Round We Go...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

After our morning 'park cleaning duty', we went to the Mountain Heritage Arts and Crafts Festival in Harper's Ferry. We had a nice time walking around seeing all the crafts. They crafts were more 'country' crafts (think dried flowers, cute wooden figurines, and applique sweatshirts), not my taste, so we didn't buy much. Although I did get a cute little apron for Olivia and a tooth fairy pillow (in anticipation the 'big' day). Afterwards, we played around on the merry-go-round and monkey bars that were there. Too bad I have to take soooo many pictures to get a few good ones; still learning the in's and out's of photography.

Every time I take a picture now, I think about so many different things then I ever did before....the light, shadows, which setting should I put it on (Av, Tv, M), angle, etc.... I really do enjoy it and the only thing that makes me a little sad is that I so wish I knew more about photography when Olivia was a baby. I look back at her baby pictures now and I wish I had taken more and better ones. Oh well, that's why I'm making up for it now. Dan said since January, I have taken around 7,000 pictures. Can you believe that? Thank goodness for digital!


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs