Oh my....

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So I'm sitting here, minding my own business, and Olivia comes into the office and out of the blue says to me, "Oh Trace-Ann you're such a drama queen." What?? That little stinker! I just had to keep a record of that and post it here! Hmmm, I guess we have to stop calling her that!

One of Olivia's Advent calendar activities for tonight is to do an art project with Daddy then I will read her, 'The Christmas Story" before bed. So I'm thinking I can get a tiny little break before bed time while Dan entertains her for awhile....well I should have known better. Before either of them could sit down and start their art project, I was peppered with a thousand questions.....

Here's how the scene unfolded....
  • Dan walks out of the office, then promptly returns to ask, "Where's the construction paper?"
  • Dan walks out of the office again,then returns and asks, "Where are the scissors?"
  • Dan walks all the way downstairs, stops at the bottom and yells, "Where is the glue stick."
  • Dan yells from the kitchen table, "Where's your marker box and can you bring it down?"
Goodness....I might as well just join them!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs