Look-a-like?

Thursday, November 15, 2007


During my meeting in Dallas yesterday, I had a few people at separate times tell me that I look like Renea Zellwiger and Laura Dern. I have heard the Zellwiger comparison before, but not the Laura Dern. I don't see a big resemblance. The only thing I see as the reason why they may think I look like them are my eyes...crinkly, small, no eyelid eyes! LOL!



Dan has heard before that he looks like Tom Hanks and Keven Spacey. I do see the resemblance in Tom Hanks.

Although, if we had our wishes...we would look like these two people...



2 comments :

Amy W said...

Soo funny TAG...Although, know that I think about it - you do resemble Renee Z..It's the blond hair and face structure...Laura is more angular than you.

Everly said...

Angelina is over rated, she reached her peak and is on her way down. she needs to gain some weight is what she needs to do. Brad Pitt, i'll agree with, I've been after him since he guest starred on growing pains. did you know he was tracy golds first on screen kiss? Lucky girl.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs