So excited....

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tomorrow, registration opens at 11am sharp for the 2008 Scrap Bowl. I attend this every year, it will be my third. This year, the Saturday crop lands right on my birthday, February 16th. It will be fun this year, instead of going alone, my sisters, plus my friends are all going to come as well. There are so many great classes this year...it will be hard to choose which ones to take. This year, my birthday is going to be so much fun!

You may wonder what I am doing up so late...well we are trying to rectify the awful paint color in our dining room (posted a few months ago). We are changing the color to blue tones...so far so good. Hopefully, I'll be able to post the finished picture tomorrow! Well better get back to painting before Dan wonders where I'm at!

Edited: All registered for February 16th. Taking three classes. My Kind of Beautiful, Paper Patchwork and I'm Just a Girl.

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs