Much Better!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

We finished painting our dining room (for the second time). We like this color soooo much better. We are DONE with the dining room (except for new light switch covers and maybe a new tablecloth and some decorations, LOL....are we every really done?)

We are also painting the sun room off our master bedroom. I just finished painting the "can't mess up parts", and waiting for Dan to return from the grocery store to finish all the edging. I'm not allowed to touch edging...fine by me...don't have the patience for that kind of detail :-). Will post that picture when we are through.





1 comment :

Everly said...

Teresa is coming out this month, one day I'm going to put her to work painting something in my house. She's even helped paint Adam's house, I think it's my turn. You should come help too, we won't make you do any edging. I can't paint at all, I get real bored about 5 minutes into it.
-jennifer

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs