Deceptively Delicious

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tonight, I watched an Oprah show that aired on Monday that featured, Jessica Seinfeld (Jerry Seinfeld's wife) who wrote a new cookbook called, Deceptively Delicious. It's all about how to cook foods that kids will love that are healthy and have "hidden' veggies in them. I totally love the concept and goodness knows there is a battle every night during dinner for Olivia to eat her veggies. I'm tired of bribing if you eat your broccoli, then you can watch Smurfs! Not sure how long that bribe will work anyway! So I ordered the book on amazon. It should arrive this week and as soon as I get it, I'm going to make the brownies in the book that have hidden carrots in them!! I'll let you know how they turn out! Wish me luck!




1 comment :

Amy W said...

Oh this sounds cool - I'm going to have to get this, not just for Andrew, but for Colin too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs