Trash to Treasure

Wednesday, August 8, 2007



Do you see those 5 square Damask prints on the wall above the bed? Well, guess what they are. Give up? Well, they are actually the box tops from my very favorite store ever, Janeville, that closed last year (boo hoo). They used these boxes for Christmas last year and my sister, Trudi, and I both coveted the boxes themselves just for the print. We bought all sorts of clothing last year as they went out of business and always asked for a box...pretending they were a gift for someone. I scored about 6 of these boxes before they ran out. I had them in my closet forever, and when I started to redecorate the guest room...the idea came to me to use them as sort of a graphic art piece over the bed. They didn't cost a thing....and didn't result to another run to Marshals...much to my husband's happiness!

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs