Fashion or Function: A Dilemma

Friday, July 27, 2007

Okay, I'm in love with these shoes I bought for a wedding I have to go to tomorrow. I've always wanted a pair of silver shoes and now I got them. However, the dilemma is that after only wearing them for 5 mintues (just enough to get this photo) my toes are killing me. You see that little piece of leather over my pinky toe...well that's the culprit. That little puppy is going to be killing me tomorrow. Darn, don't you just hate these little dilemmas...do I wear the stylish shoe at the expense of my poor little pinky toe...or do I go for function and practicality? Oh what the hell...who needs a pinky toe anyway, LOL!

Btw - this is what boring old married people with children do on a Friday nights!

edited: well, the shoes didn't make it past the front door. As I was walking out of the house, common sense kicked in and I realized that there would be no fun had by me at this wedding if my feet are killing me. So back in the house with a mad dash to change my outfit...while Dan sat in the driveway honking his horn. Men...they just don't get these fashion dilemmas! Although, he'd be happy to know that I'm returning those $69.00 shoes in exchange for a very nice pair of $20.00 ones I picked up at Marshals... :-)

No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs