A Day of Relaxing

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Since we spent all day on Saturday working ourselves to the bone, we decided to have a fun and relaxing Sunday....of course, I'll try to intersperse a few productive activities in the day (like laundry, getting ready for garage sale and a few errands to run).

Today we are going to the Tarara Vineyard: Winds and Wine Festival. http://www.tarara.com/experience-tarara/wine-festivals/winds-and-wine-festival/ On the drive up there we pass my favorite antique store, Lucketts....so maybe if I'm lucky DH will stop there for a few moments for a quick look-see. I'm sure there will be a lot of opportunities for some cute pictures, so I'll post here later tonight.

Edited: For a day of relaxing, how come I'm so tired? Anyway, the festival was fun. There was a lot of kid's activities, so DD had a great time. The craft vendors were not that great and I did the wine tasting (DH was the 'designated driver')....I guess you can say I'm not a big fan of Tarara wines. DH brought along his kite and as you can see from the pictures below, Olivia had a great time flying it. It was the perfect weather...warm but windy. On the way home, DH stopped so I could check out the Lucketts Antique Fair. I went through it fast, as DH and DD waited in the car. I saw some nice things, but very over priced....I got a lot of ideas that I could do for a lot cheaper. ... well if I had the time that is. DH and DD fell asleep on the way home, so they had a nice little nap...maybe that's why I'm so tired?

Came home, and then we washed our cars. My new CX-9 was crazy dirty...why is it next to impossible to keep a car clean when you have a 4 year old? DH washed his RX-8 as well. I planted the rest of the flowers, did some laundry, cooked dinner and now I'm blogging. Let's just say our weekend was very productive and full. Ready to start the week!


No comments :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs